8A Solving The Problem


The selected opportunity I chose is that fast health food restaurants from UF campus, are unable to offer students easy, quick, healthy, beneficial food because they're 10-15 minute driving distance away from them. I chose this because I know lots of people are trying to eat healthy in a affordable and convenient way. No body is trying to drive 15 minutes down Archer Road and Butler Plaza to access these health benefits. Life would be easier if it was walking distance like Midtown. Being a student takes time, and especially if you want to succeed. Integrating lunch time is difficult, and most students would want something that could benefit their brains to keep them thriving. What UF students need is a quick and affordable health restaurant. The product/service I have chosen is to open up a health restaurant that serves just that. I was inspired by a juicery + kitchen in Ft. Lauderdale called "Myapapaya." The price for the amount of food and health benefits make it worth it. I believe if we open something like Myapapaya, but faster service, this will thrive in the Gainesville/UF community. I intend to sell to customers cold-pressed juice, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, smoothies, and organic salads. All with a max price of $13 with quick service.

Comments

  1. Hi, Jennifer Ronderos!

    I really like how you decided to solve the problem of the healthy food restaurant need. I think to enhance your services would be to offer delivery to those who are far from the restaurant as well. This would be offering another service as well as creating jobs too.

    Here’s how I solved my problem if you’d like to take a look: https://kimmiepalo.blogspot.com/2019/06/selected-opportunity-75-percent-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment