Hello! I totally agree with you. I eat like total crap while I’m in college! I’m so stressed out. Sometimes I feel like: How long will I be able to do this? It can be daunting at times. I love your choice of color for your shirt. It really stands out. You got my attention right away. I like how you have your hair down and it’s styled in a way that looks very healthy. Great job!
Hey Jenny, overall great pitch! I've liked your idea since you brought it up In the beginning of the semester as Gainsville does not have enough healthy places to eat near campus. In reference to the actual pitch, you seemed much more confident this time around and the audience can clearly see your passion for your idea. Keep up the great work!
The selected opportunity I chose is that fast health food restaurants from UF campus, are unable to offer students easy, quick, healthy, beneficial food because they're 10-15 minute driving distance away from them. I chose this because I know lots of people are trying to eat healthy in a affordable and convenient way. No body is trying to drive 15 minutes down Archer Road and Butler Plaza to access these health benefits. Life would be easier if it was walking distance like Midtown. Being a student takes time, and especially if you want to succeed. Integrating lunch time is difficult, and most students would want something that could benefit their brains to keep them thriving. What UF students need is a quick and affordable health restaurant. The product/service I have chosen is to open up a health restaurant that serves just that. I was inspired by a juicery + kitchen in Ft. Lauderdale called " Myapapaya ." The price for the amount of food and health benefits make it w...
In my opinion there are different types of customer avatars: 30-year-old or older women/moms that do yoga in the morning, college girls that think eating healthy once will clear them of their toxins from drinking the night before, fitness men/women in their 20's, vegan women/men, and young women/men wanting to be influencers for these type of foods. 30-year-old or older moms that do yoga in the morning: Image Link The kind of hobbies my customer has is to be fit in the mornings, get cold pressed juice after workouts, take their kids to sport practices, shop, and create art. They usually drive Mercedes Benz or BMW SUV's (colors are either grey, white, or black). TV shows they like to watch are healthy cooking, house tours, or reality TV. Yes, they all have children! Usually, the children are not adopted but there would be a couple here and there. Their favorite books are about inner peace and spiritual or romantic, and their favorite politicians can either be a wide variet...
1) What was the general theme or argument of the book? So, the book I chose was "How To Fail At Almost Everything And Still Win Big" by Scott Adams. The general theme or argument of this book is you have to keep trying and failing in order to succeed. How to "win big." 2) How did the book, in your opinion, connect with and enhance what you are learning in ENT 3003? This book connecting and enchaned what I was learning in ENT 3003. It talks about how to set up your own schedule with time and space, know how to get to a goal not to just have one, and many more. 3) If you had to design an exercise for this class, based on the book you read, what would that exercise involve? My exercise will involve with getting people out of their comfort zone, to try something new. If they fail, it's okay because you just get back up and keep going until you get it. I can't think of a specific exercise, but that's what it will consist of. Because the trick is to...
Hello! I totally agree with you. I eat like total crap while I’m in college! I’m so stressed out. Sometimes I feel like: How long will I be able to do this? It can be daunting at times. I love your choice of color for your shirt. It really stands out. You got my attention right away. I like how you have your hair down and it’s styled in a way that looks very healthy. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHey Jenny, overall great pitch! I've liked your idea since you brought it up In the beginning of the semester as Gainsville does not have enough healthy places to eat near campus. In reference to the actual pitch, you seemed much more confident this time around and the audience can clearly see your passion for your idea. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete