30A Final Reflection

After summarizing all my blog posts for the summer for this ENT 3003 class, my knowledge on entrepreneuship really grew and has gotten better. In the beginning I started with not really knowing what the purpose of each thing was getting me to, but I found it. My high was definently my bug list, because I had so much fun writing that up! So was my reading reflections and create a customer avatar. Those were the most fun for me. I think my low point was my blog post on growing my social capital. Because I remember staring at the screen for a while to do this assignment. I also think cupcakes were difficult at first because I wouldn't finish watching the lectures, but then I realized I need to so my cupcake grades started going up. My moments of dread were to write 160 words for 3 posts in one day when I was so tired or busy. Since I've been abroad my schedule here is completely different because of the time difference. What sticks out to by my most formative experience is figuring out buyer behavior. This is where I learned a ton because I got to see from my buyers POV and saw how their information/opinions can better my business. Now at the end of this experience I have developed the entrepreneurial mindset. I can see myself being an entrepreneur now. I believe I have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset. My recommendation would be to actually try in every single assignment because you will learn so much. I can say I've learned a ton in this class compared to my other classes. Also write down when your cupcakes, assignments, and lectures are due. Treat the lectures as a homework, you need them for your cupcakes!
Here's a picture of my cheese fondue from Switzerland that I'm craving so bad for right now. Enjoy my illustration!

Comments

  1. Hello Jennifer,
    That cheese fondue looks amazing!! Great job with your final reflection. I felt very similar with not really understanding the point of all the assignments but eventually I reached a point in the class where everything started to make sense and I realized the assignments were designed to build upon one another all the while helping me to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. I find it humorous that you picked the bug list as your high. It was essentially a way to vent all of our day-to-day frustrations and I think that has some therapeutic value.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment