24A Venture Concept No. 1

Opportunity
My opportunity is to create a business that is located extremely close or on campus healthy, convienent, fast, and affordable for college students. My business will include cold-pressed juice, smoothies, proteins smoothies, Acai bowls, healthy portion sized meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), and healthy small snacks. There are multiple groups that my opportunity focuses on. The people that have the need are health conscious students, Instagram Fitness Influencers, Instagram Food Influencers, gym fanatics, vegan/vegertarian students, on a budget for healthy food students, and people that just like tasting healthy food and want to feel good about themselves. These are the people that have the need and that are potential customers. The nature of the need is to fuel their bodies with healthy food to keep them energized and cleansed. The forces or changes in the environment creating this opportunity is we are having more students coming from the suburbs which is where they can afford eating very healthy and do it often, students that focus on the gym, and newly vegans/vegetarians. This market is defined geographically in college campuses and demographically by young adults. Customers are currently satisfying this need by willing to buy expensive healthy food or go grocery shopping and cooking it themselves. They are extremely loyal to what they're using now because health is like a drug, you get addicted so quick from the cleanse and abundant of energy your body is gaining. However, they're also loyal to this method because my business hasn't opened up yet. This opportunity for my business is massive because it targets a good majority of groups. I think the window of opportunity will be open for quite some time.

Innovation
My innovation is very simple. A healthy, convienant, fast, and affordable restaurant for college students that extremely close or on campus. That is what it is and what it does. How it works is that student can have walking distance to pick up fast, healthy, and cheap food for when they're on the go or such with their college studies. It's to make their lives easier and fueling their bodies better. I am selling cold-pressed juice, Acai bowls, protein smoothies, smoothies, healthy portion sized meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), small healthy snacks, and vegan/vegetarian options. I will be selling cold-pressed juice for $2, Acai bowls for $4, protein smoothies $3, smoothies $2.30, healthy portion sized meals with or without vegetarian options (breakfast, lunch, dinner) $5-$8, and small healthy snacks for $1-1.30. I will also offer a reward program, every 10 purchases you have the option to get a free small healthy snack or 5% discount off your order.

Venture Concept
My innovation will solve or address the opportunity I have identified. First of, it will be delicious and only bought ingredients from local farmers. This will solve a busy college student overall. No matter if they're gym fanatics, influencers, health-conscious, vegan/vegetarians, or just want a quick healthy cheap bite. This will cover students. Customers will buy my innovation because it makes them feel good. I think customers would switch my product because it works around their schedule. I don't think it will be hard for them to switch once they realize how delicious, quick, and cheap it is. My competitors would be Vale Co, Bolay, and 29 32 degrees in the Swamp. Their weakness and vulnerabilities is price, distance, quantity, and sometimes pace (besides Bolay). Packaging, price points, distribution, customer support, the customer experience, and business location play a MAJOR role in my business concept. It is everything and makes my business my business. I would organize my business just as a normal Vale station. I would have about 20 employees. There would be people at the cashier, serving food, serving acai bowls, serving cold-pressed juice or smoothies, cooking food, and cleaning the facility.

My most important resource that will be hard for my competitors to copy my success is location, price, and quality.
The next opportunity I would like to tackle with my current innovation to see if I can bring it to other college campuses across the state.
The next 5 years I would like to have multiple shops across the country but in the next decade I'll probably sell it or keep going with it.  

Comments