28A Your Exit Strategy

I personally would not like to be an entrepreneur for the rest of my life. Therefore, an exit strategy would be very important if I ever do start up a company. Depending how successful my business becomes or I decide to start a family or something. I probably wouldn't sell my business in the next 5 years for a large return. Because knowing me, I like to be in charge especially if it's my start up. I would only sell my business in the next 5 years for a large return if I can trust the buyer with my business. I'd sell it for a large sum of money probably in my early 40's. Like I said, depending on other factors I would stay with the business for several decades and then retire early. I don't really mind to protect the venture as a family business and pass it down to my children. Because I care more if I select the best person for the job despite if they're related to me or not. I've selected this particular exit strategy because this is the type of exit strategy that would fit me and my lifestyle. I don't think this has influenced me on how to identify an opportunity. It has influenced my growth intentions and how I plan to acquire and use resources.

Comments

  1. Hello Jenny, you did an amazing job on your exit strategy assignment. I too could not see myself selling my business in the next five years because I like to be in charge as well. I think you did a great job selecting your exit strategy and explaining how the exit strategy was the best option for you! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment