22A Elevator Pitch No.3

2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. Describe what stood out to you as important, what feedback surprised you the most, what feedback you think was outright wrong or silly or amazing and inciteful. 
I had to be more confindent when I spoke, dress business attire, and had to stand up. I thought these were all amazing and inciteful to know.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
Third time's the charm, as they say. I bet you find a few things different from the first time, including: (a) it's almost memorized, (b) you're far more comfortable in front of the camera, and (c) the pitch itself is better. If this is or isn't true for you, please include this in your reflection!
I put on business attire, was confident, and spoke much louder this time. I always feel I know much more about where I'm going with my business so my elevator pitch improved when I spoke.

Comments

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Your elevator pitch no. 3 was a great example of how minor improvements can make a big difference in presentation. As you addressed in your reflection, your business attire and speaking made the video that much more professional. Your use of hand movements keeps the viewer engaged, and the more you do these pitches, the better they become from memorization of the material being discussed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenny, you did a really great job on improving for your third elevator pitch of the year. You dressed very professionally and you really speak with great confidence now. You spoke louder in this video and you were very clear and concise through out the entire video. It is great to see that you are more comfortable in front of the camera and that you were able to memorize your amazing elevator pitch. Definitely keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment